So New Years has come and gone, a time for resolutions. I don't like the word resolution, folks never seem to keep them, too much pressure.
I have my 'wish list' that I plan to work thru this year...
- Live an even more family oriented life.
- Walk somewhere, no matter how little, EVERY DAY
- Really focus on living a simpler, more old-fashioned life! How? Ordering less take-out, a lot more cooking... healthy, but hardy meals, baking regulary...and EVERYONE sitting at the table together for dinner. I'm embarassed a bit that I have to work toward this, but our lives have been so busy in recent years and somehow the basics slipped away in the hustle and bustle of school, activities, and the kids growing social lives.
- Live GREEN in more ways than I have been. I know being green is a fad these days I but feel my shop of vintage collectibles http://www.footbridgecove.com/ finding new homes for precious pieces of our past has been a form of living green.
- Sustainable, another trendy word at the moment. I am going to commit to making my purchases locally, and order from family owned companies whenever possible.
Wishing you a Blessed year.